Mini Session + Digital Files
- 20 minutes at one location.
- All images will be fully edited.
- 5-10 or more images in an online gallery for viewing, downloading and print purchasing options.
- Print Release
- Professional prints and canvas are available for purchase after the session.
- Phone App of images
- Maximum of nine subjects when everyone is an adult
- Maximum of four subjects with no children under 13 years old
- Maximum of three subjects with younger children.
About the session
- Session choices are based on time, the amount of little ones, and the amount of editing.
- If you are unsure this is the session for you give us a call and we can help decide what session is best for you.
- A $200 retainer and signed contract are required to confirm your session.
- After the session we cull the images and choose the best of each 'pose' to edit, combining several images if needed to make sure everyone is looking their best. The images will be ready within two weeks to five weeks during the busy summer months. We can make some simple changes after the session is edited however if any require a lengthy amount of time then a $10 per image fee will be applied.
A little about toddlers and mini sessions: You may feel your child will not last long enough for a full session, however we have found that the majority of children need a little time to warm up to the idea of a stranger trying to get them to smile on command. Toddlers are just beginning to notice their surroundings and will become nervous in a new location. An unknown person coming into their little comfort bubble only exacerbates their anxiety. Due to the limited lighting of a short 20 minutes session before sunset, time unfortunately does not allow for children to get adjusted. We don't want to rush them and force fake smiles, we want them naturally happy!
Ready to schedule your Mini Session?