The Full Session + Digital Files
- The Full session is 45 minutes long at one location with 10 or less subjects.
- Friends and/or families wanting to share a session are welcome to as long as there are less than 11 subjects and not too many little ones. Eleven or more will want to check out the Group Session.
- 30 or more fully edited images in an online gallery for viewing, downloading and print/product purchasing options.
- I have a few locations I recommend that are somewhat less crowded and do not have buildings in the background. We can discuss where you are staying so we can find a location close to you. We can also use two locations, such as a woodsy/city area + beach for a small fee of $100 due to the longer session and more images.
- If any of the children do not like the sand I do have chairs, a white sheet and other little tricks so just let me know! I would much rather have happy children than children in the sand. I have a few other props you can check out on the Location & Props Gallery as well.
- Your images will be uploaded to a complimentary *Mpix.com gallery for personal purchasing.
- Professional prints and canvas are available for purchase after the session. You can view products and pricing HERE
- Price is $850 for session + digital images
A $100 retainer and signed contract are required to confirm your session. The remaining session fee is due three days before the session. I will send a session reminder and a link to where you can pay the session fee. If you prefer to pay by check or cash we can make arrangements.
After the session I will cull the images and choose the best of each 'pose' to edit, combining several images if needed to make sure everyone is looking their best. The images will be ready within four weeks during the busy summer months. I can make some simple changes after the session is edited however if any require a lengthy amount of time then a $10 per image fee will be applied.
Pinterest Tips clothing/make-up/ posing for body type