Portrait Sessions are categorized by shooting time as well as editing time. While being in business for over 14 years we have learned to use the descriptions more as a guideline and less as a rule. When we discuss the number of subjects, ages, locations, and overall style of what you are looking for we may suggest a different session that would better benefit you and your goals. For instance, a group of 10 adults can be completed in a mini session and a family of 4 wanting two locations would benefit from a group session.
ALL SESSIONS INCLUDE
- Use of props
- Full resolution images for download along with education on the best way to print.
- Post-session consultation to help you complete your print, canvas, album, and product goals whether they are purchased through us or not.
- Phone App of images to share with everyone!
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED
- The option of a second shooter is available for an additional fee for the group session only.
- Two locations may be requested for an additional fee of $50
- Local hair and make up referrals.
- Rush Fee of $150 to have the images returned within one week.
- Additional editing, a few small changes will be offered for no charge however a fee may be required based on the request.
MORE SESSION INFORMATION
- A retainer fee of $200 is required to hold your spot and will be deducted from the total due at the time of the session. It is not refundable however it is transferrable.
- We will be there every step of the way with tips on preplanning, outfits, posing, and digital and print education and more.
- We can come to your location or meet at a nearby beach or park.
- All sessions will be held before sunset central time, we will know the exact time when we get closer to the date
- All images will be fully edited by an educated professional to ensure everyone looks like their naturally best selves and we always remove background clutter and non-subjects. Editing can take from 2 to 4 weeks depending on the session and amount of editing required.
- Having 4 and 5 children ourselves plus teaching experience we specialize in photographing little ones. We truly understand little ones are not always going to be on their best behavior and would never become annoyed or judge. After all children are allowed to have bad days and anxiety too, and they do not have the emotional or communicational skills to express themselves as adults do. We have our little tricks and tips to help your child relax and enjoy themselves!
“A photograph is like a recipe — the memory is the finished dish.” — Carrie Latet
Ready to lock in your date? Have a few more questions for us?
Contact us below
We can do it all for you, from mini to large groups, high school seniors, weddings. We work well with children (having had many of our own!) and specialize in relaxed, stress-free, fun family portraits. We work in locations throughout the Emerald Coast, from Panama City to 30A, Santa Rosa Beach to Destin and most everywhere in between. Whether you’re a time local or here on vacation, we can’t wait to hear from you and bring your vision to print!