ALL SESSIONS INCLUDE
- Session time at one or more locations
- Use of props
- Full resolution images for download along with education on the best way to print.
- Professional quality framed prints, collages, canvas and albums available for purchase.
- Phone App of images to share with everyone.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED
- The option of a second shooter is available for an additional fee for the group session only.
- Two locations may be requested for an additional fee of $50
- Local hair and make up referrals.
- Rush Fee of $150 to have the images returned within one week.
- Additional editing, a few small changes will be offered for no charge however a fee may be required based on the request.
- Fine Art specialized editing. Fee dependent on individual request.
MORE SESSION INFORMATION
- A retainer fee of $200 is required to hold your spot and will be deducted from the total due at the time of the session. It is not refundable however it is transferrable.
- We will be there every step of the way with tips on preplanning, outfits, posing, and digital and print education and more.
- We can come to your location or meet at a nearby beach or park.
- All sessions will be held before sunset central time, we will know the exact time when we get closer to the date
- All images will be fully edited by an educated professional to ensure everyone looks like their naturally best selves and we always remove background clutter and non-subjects. Editing can take from 2 to 4 weeks depending on the session and amount of editing required. We cull and fully hand edit each image, choosing the best image from each pose/position. This can take some time depending on the session. The completed images are then insert it into a password protected online gallery where you can download your images, and share with friends and family.
- Having 4 and 5 children ourselves plus teaching experience we specialize in photographing little ones. We truly understand little ones are not always going to be on their best behavior and would never become annoyed or judge. After all children are allowed to have bad days and anxiety too, and they do not have the emotional or communicational skills to express themselves as adults do. We have our little tricks and tips to help your child relax and enjoy themselves!
Animate On Scroll.
Having trouble deciding?
We'll figure it out together!
Portrait Sessions are categorized by shooting time as well as editing time. While being in business for over 14 years we have learned to use the descriptions more as a guideline and less as a rule. When we discuss the number of subjects, ages, locations, and overall style of what you are looking for we may suggest a different session that would better benefit you and your goals. For instance, a group of 10 adults can be completed in a mini session and a family of 4 wanting two locations would benefit from a group session.